Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Great Campaign

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but latest ad campaigns by some of the best in the wedding industry have left me happily speechless.



The Cool Sophisticate: after the shock that was Monique Lhuillier's '08 campaign, I am so happy to see these ad campaigns. The dresses are beautiful in a full length photograph, but to see them up close takes my breath away. Looks like glamour and drama are going to make a big impact this year.



American Chic: J Crew Weddings features citrus colors (2009 trend alert!), a decidedly East coast vibe, and a plethora of hydrangea blooms - who wouldn't be charmed? Understated elegance and an inviting warmth make for the perfect wedding.



French Flair: okay, I know this Van Cleef & Arpels ad is from 08, but it would be remiss if I didn't include such a stunning campaign. Don't you just love the ad on the right? If only we could all look a professional bruncher! For the fashionista bride, a cool palette with a pop of color is just right.

Images via Monique Lhuillier, J Crew, and Van Cleef & Arpels.

3 comments:

connie said...

i love the jcrew wedding collection :) my girls wore jcrew but it wasn't the wedding stuff. it's a bit pricey...

grace @ the cinderella project said...

any wedding with J Crew is a great wedding!

Stephanie said...

Maybe I'm just a little West coast, but while I adore the citrus color dresses that J Crew is showing, I feel like hydrangeas are a little tired. No?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...